Motricity analysis platform
This global motor analysis platform is dedicated to fundamental and clinical research. It was set up within the Institut de Neurosciences Cognitives et Intégratives d'Aquitaine (INCIA) in Bordeaux.
The objective is to provide researchers in neurosciences, psychophysics, sports sciences, biomechanics, ergonomics or clinicians, whether they are functional re-educators, neurologists or orthopedists, with an integrated set of complex tools.
The ultimate goal is to offer these different stakeholders full latitude in the choice and implementation of experimental protocols.
This platform is authorised for biomedical research in humans and has a space dedicated to the analysis of motor skills in animals.
Different aspects of motor analysis are discussed, such as :
- the evaluation of the motor function and its adaptations
- the evaluation and validation of therapeutic programs, rehabilitation protocols and prosthetic materials
- analysis and restoration of motor skills and motor performance and its modifications during training and re-training
- the design of prostheses using motion modelling and numerical simulation tools
- the development and evaluation of new techniques and equipment for rehabilitation
- the implementation of patient/environment interaction with virtual reality
> Financial support of LabEx BRAIN
- 2019 : 19 713€
- 2018 : 32 476€
- 2017 : 19 713€
- 2016 : 23 750€
- 2015 : 19 000€
- 2014 : 19 000€
- 2013 : 10 000€
- 2012 : 10 000€