Bordeaux School of Neuroscience
The Bordeaux School of Neuroscience is a fully equipped laboratory for neuroscience research and exclusively dedicated to training through practice.
All the initial equipment was acquired with the financial support of LabEx BRAIN (1.6 M€).
The school offers all the logistics for international teams who wish to come to Bordeaux to teach on cutting-edge subjects.
> A unique neuroscience training centre in Europe
- Advanced courses based on “hands-on” training
- Open to the international comunity
- Organization of training in research and further education :
- Trainings in research : courses (masters, PhD students) / summer schools (PhD students, post-docs, researchers...) / workshops (engineers, researchers, post-docs...)
- Further education : teachers / medical staff / corporate (biotech, pharmaceutical companies)...
> What do we propose?
A service to the international community for the organization of courses in all fields of neuroscience.
A dedicated training laboratory fully equipped for modern neuroscience research
- Wet lab for molecualr and cellular neurobiology
- in vitro andin vivo electrophysiology
- Standard cellular imaginig
- Behavioral lab space
- Additional flexible space for exhibition of latest equipments by providers
- IT facilities
- Lecture rooms
Logistics for the organization of courses
- Administrative and technical support
- Social events organization
Access to high level core facilities
- Functional genomics, proteomics, biochemistry
- Molecular and cellular imaging
- Advanced behavorial analysis in rodents and humans
- Functional neuroimaging