Call for Application LabEx BRAIN Scientific Projects Program 2017
Submission deadline : Monday 10th may 2017
The deadline is extended to June 10th at 2 pm
The LabEx BRAIN launches its 5th call for proposal, in order to deepen and enlarge intra Bordeaux Neurocampus collaborations.
All the scientific topics aiming at improving our knowledge in neuroscience are eligible to this open call for proposal. Nevertheless, the LabEx BRAIN scientific areas of excellence remain priorities.
- The project should involve partners from at least 2 different institutes (or research units) of Bordeaux Neurocampus. Partners from other federations can be added but cannot be founded by the LabEx BRAIN
- Only one application per person
- Projects can last up to 2 years
- The maximum amount of the project is 120k€
- Significance: Does the project address an important problem or a critical barrier to progress in the field?
- Complementarity: Do the investigators have complementary and integrated expertise appropriate for the project?
- Pluridisciplinarity: Are the concepts or methodologies using different expertise?
- Innovation: Are the concepts or methodologies novel?
The evaluation procedure is aimed as favouring a rapid, efficient and transparent process. Each grant will be independently evaluated by all steering committee members on the above mentioned criteria on a scale from 1 to 5. Grants will then be discussed for final selection in plenary session as a function of this ranking.
The ranking list is established exclusively on excellence criteria, and during the final selection discussion, committee members will be watching to a scientific thematic balance within the selected proposals.
Call launching : 15/02/2017
Deadline for submission : 10/06/2017
Selection : 04/07/2017
To apply, download the application form and send it to Claire Herzog. For additional information, please contact: Claire Herzog, Claire.Herzog@u-bordeaux.fr; Tél. 05 33 51 47 92